Cleaning the glass door of a shower can be a real problem if you don’t know how. Here you will find the easiest way to do it.
– spray bottle
– 1/2 cup white vinegar
– 1/2 cup water
– a glass cleaner
1. Mix 1/2 cup white vinegar and 1/2 cup water in a spray bottle. Shake well.
2. Finish your shower. If you do not, keep open the hot water faucet for 5 minutes for the bathroom to be filled with steam.
3. Sprinkle with the mixture of vinegar and water on the glass door and let it stand a few minutes.
4. Sprinkle a glass cleaner across the door to remove the mixture of vinegar and water completely. Let the remaining water dry.
5. Stand in front and see how clean, beautiful and brilliant your shower door looks.