It just happens to run out of windshield washer fluid when you least expect it. And the first thing you do is to run and purchase some washer fluid, but, I have a better option for you: the inexpensive and all natural version of those commercial and full of chemicals windshield washers. It will leave your windshield perfectly clean without being necessary for you to inhale those harmful chemicals every time you wash your windshield.
My father used to prepare his own windshield cleaner to keep us safe from inhaling harmful vapors. This way he also saved money and as a bonus, this homemade windshield washer fluid is great in cleaning other stuff such as the car board, rims and many other things.
So, you need the following ingredients:
- 1 empty gallon jug
- 8 oz. of 99% isopropyl alcohol
- 1 oz. of liquid Castile soap
- You have to pour the rubbing alcohol in the empty jug, and then fill it with water. Just save some room in the jug for the Castile soap.
- Now, add gradually Castile soap in the jug and close it tightly. Turn it gently upside down a few times to mix all the ingredients inside.
- And the windshield washer fluid is ready to use. Just pour it in the windshield washer compartment and use it confidently.