Ants are a real problem in the kitchen, where these tiny creatures are attracted to the leftover food, trash or simply sugar granules accidentally dropped and forgotten in some corner of the room.
Many housewives resort to toxic substances when it comes to killing the ants. The good news is that there are many other natural ways, less hazardous to your health.
Borax and sugar solution
1. Boil water, then pour in empty jar.
2. Add sugar and borax to hot water and stir until completely dissolved.
3. Soak cotton balls with mixture and place on a small tin foil piece or old drinking lid.
4. Place the cotton balls wherever you have ants!
5. 24 hours later you’ll be amazed by the results!
Sugar attracts the ants and borax kills them.
Image Credits: A Good Tired