Moths join other nasty creatures that invade our home against our will and we can not escape as quickly as we want to regain our peace. Housing moths are divided into two categories, both equally distressing: moths that attack food and other that attack textiles, especially those containing wool, fur, but sometimes silk and other textiles.
Useful tips to get rid of moths:
– Use moth pheromone traps
– Vacuum frequently
– Use extreme temperatures
– Maintain low humidity to control moths
– Seal hiding places for moths using silicon
– Store food properly to control the moth invasion
– Store the clothes correctly to control moth attack over them
– Use natural moth traps, not round traps with chemicals.