If you want to avoid using chemical substances found in toilet cleaning products, here is a recipe with only 2 ingredients. You do not have to rub the toilet bowl anymore, and in the end it will shine than ever before.
You can remove hard water stains from your toilet bowl and bring back the glow with just a few ingredients found in your kitchen.
So instead of going to the supermarket, save time and money and take a look in your pantry. You may have the following products:
1. Baking soda works like magic
Take 2 tablespoons of baking soda and pour this powder into the dirty toilet bowl and let it act overnight.
In the morning, flush the water several times until the baking soda goes off the toilet bowl.
Use the toilet brush to remove any traces of hard water stains that may remain around the toilet bowl.
Now you have a white and shiny toilet bowl.
2. Baking soda and vinegar mix
You will need to combine baking soda with vinegar to get a cleaning product with a total toilet disinfection effect. Even if baking soda removes dirt and hard water stains, it does not kill microbes and bacteria. Vinegar, on the other hand, will kill microbes, bacteria and other microorganisms, because it is an acid that melts the dirt.
How to prepare the mixture:
– You need half a cup of baking soda and a cup of vinegar.
– Sprinkle the vinegar in the toilet bowl and let it work for about 30 minutes.
– Take the toilet brush and pour a little white vinegar on it.
– After 30 minutes, apply baking soda on the toilet brush and rub the toilet bowl with it. Add more baking soda if necessary (if you have used all the original amount).
After rubbing the toilet bowl, it will be clean and shiny, and microbes and bacteria will be destroyed by vinegar.